In the Work Record table located in the Tree Details, Work Order, or Work Record Data Table, you can edit a cell with important data in a mass way. The Update button in Work Records can help to Mass Update multiple Work Records at one time within a single Work Order, Tree or within the Data Table using a filter.
- Tutorial: Work Records
- How To: Adding Work Records
- How To: Add Work Tasks and Work Categories in Work Records
- Go to the Work Records Table in the Tree Details Form, Work Order Details form, or Work Records Data Table.
- Click on the Update button.
- You can toggle a selection by clicking on the checkboxes for specific Work Records you want to update, or leave everything unchecked to update all of the records. The number of records that you are going to update will appear at the top of the tool.
- Select the field(s) you are wanting to edit in the Add Field drop down.
- Fill in the values for the fields you selected.
- Click Update.
- In the Work Record table, you will be able to update up to 200 records at a time. To update, more, we recommend using the Mass Updater.
- If the number of Work Records that will be updated (Step 3) is not correct, you can omit and select Work Records by toggling the checkboxes next to the records.