In TreePlotter™ INVENTORY, a Work Record can be created for a single Tree in the Tree Details form. Follow the steps below to create a Work Record for a single Tree.
- Click on a Tree on the map
- Click on Details, or the WRS button within the Tree pop up.
- Go to the Work Records Table
- Click the Add button
- Click on Add Work
- You will see a record created in the table. You can click on a cell in the table to edit a value.
How to Video Below:
- A user may not be able to add Work Records due to their user permissions. To update their ability to add Work Records, reach out to email@example.com.
- On mobile, the Work Record table can be difficult to scroll horizontally. We recommend using a tablet or a wider screen when out in the field and editing work records.
Potential Next Steps:
- How To: Adding Work Records
- How To: Updating Work Record Details
- How To: Add Work Tasks and Work Categories in Work Records