Learn how to create a detailed report of your TreePlotter™ INVENTORY data in text form from directly from the tree and also from the Hub.
Topics covered in this tutorial:
- Navigating to the Tree Reports
- Tree Report Properties
- Single Tree Detailed Report
- Multi-Tree Reporting
- Printing Reports
Navigating to the Tree Reports:
- Single Tree Reports
- Select the “Report” button found within the Tree point popup window
- Multi-Tree Reports
- Navigate to the HUB
- Tree Reports
Single Tree Detailed Report:
- Get a detailed report of all the information regarding a single tree.
- The report has a cover page and then the tree detail for each tree. Click on the “Hide” option to hide each section not required. Click on “Show” to enable it once more.
- If available, photos & a map view will be displayed. Simply click the Hide button next to the map or photos to hide these features.
- Select how many trees should be printed per page. Ranging from 1-6 per page
- The amount of information available to display per tree decreases as more trees are printed on the page.
- Give the report a title. Check “Use Applied Filter” to restrict the results to the filter currently in use. Click on “Run Report”.
- Once you have generated your report and hidden any required sections, click on the ‘Print’ button in the top right
- You can print to a physical printer or to PDF
- You can control whether the automatically generated headers and footers (that contain the name of the report and page numbering etc) are included using the tick box on the Print dialogue box.
- You can’t change or add new fields to the reports
- The fields shown in the reports are as standard and unfortunately not something you can configure. Unless you run the individual detailed report from the tree popup, where it will report on every field, including ones you’ve added yourself using the Data Field Editor tool
- Please contact support on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss having different fields displayed in the Hub reports, if this is something you might be interested in
- You can’t create new reports, but they can be discussed with support
- There are limits to the number of trees you can include in a report at any one time
- 50 tree limit
- These reports contain Google Maps and Google Street View
- If you need to report on more than 50 trees in a 50 tree limit report, please use the Advanced Filter to select the first 50 trees, run the report and then run it again for the next 50 trees
- Please contact support to discuss removing the Google maps from your reports if you wish to increase the limit to 1000
- 1000 tree limit
- These reports don’t contain Google maps
- Please use the Advanced Filter if you need to report on more than 1000 trees
- 50 tree limit