The Mass Updater is a very powerful tool that can update data fields to new values for large groups of trees, or any other asset. While you can access the same tool in two different places, this article will focus on the Mass Updater located in the Data Table.
- Must have an Admin account in order to access this tool
- Some familiarity with the Advanced Filter
- Tutorial: Data Table
Steps to mass update:
Note: Before proceeding with the steps listed below, make sure to filter your records by using the Advanced Filter. If no filter is applied, the update will be make changes to ALL of your trees.
- Click on Data > Trees > Update
- Select the field(s) you wish to update
- Add/select your new values
- Click ‘Update’
The Routine feature can be used to create workflows, or shortcuts, within the Mass Updater. Routines can be especially handy if you find yourself regularly making the same updates to your data.
To create a Routine, select all the fields and values you would like to update and click on ‘Save Routine’. You will be prompted to Create a New Routine or Overwrite an Existing Routine. Give your Routine a specific name and click save.
- Only Admins users can access this tool