Here are the steps to create a new user account, to enable a new person to log into TreePlotter™.
- Access to login as a user with the Admin role
- Tutorial: Managing your Users
- Log into TreePlotter as a user with Admin access
- Click on Hub > Admin > Account > Manage Account > All Users
- Leave ID as it is
- If your username has automatically populated the Username field either delete it out or click the Cancel button
- Enter the Username
- Enter their email address
- Enter a password for them
- Select the appropriate Role from the Role drop down
- Click the Save button
- Optionally, but recommended, login in as the new user to ensure they can do (and not do) what you expect them to.
- You need to be logged in as a user with the Admin role in order for the menu options to appear