How to log in to your TreePlotter™ application.
- The link to your TreePlotter
- Your username and password for TreePlotter
- Click on the Log In button in the top right
- The Log In/Out menu will be displayed on the left. Enter your Username and your Password
- Click Log In
Note: A logged-in user will retain access and won’t need to log in for 24 hours after their last interaction on the page. A deleted user will lose access to the application across any and all logged in devices after 5 minutes.
- Click on the Log Out button in the top right
Note: We recommend you log out if you’re working on a shared device or computer.
- Both Username and Password are case sensitive
- ‘Error: We don’t have this username on file’
- You may need to ask an administrator to let you know what your username is
- ‘Error: The entered password doesn’t match the one we have on file’
- You may need to follow the steps to reset your forgotten password if you are unable to enter the correct password