Landing Pages are a creative, engaging and custom page for your TreePlotter™ INVENTORY application. They show up as a panel on the left side of your application when you visit the site.
Topics covered in this tutorial:
- More about Landing Pages
- How to get a Landing Page
- Landing Page Templates
- Known Limitations
- Next Steps
More about Landing Pages:
The Landing Page Example below is completely customizable and can make your site more interactive and attractive for visitors.
Landing Pages are fully interactive, allowing users to scroll through information, click on links, and watch videos. Eco-benefits and tree counts are also shown if applicable.
How to get a Landing Page
If you are interested in a Landing Page for your application, please contact us at email@example.com.
After talking to sales, choose a Landing Page by clicking on the Template links below to get more information on the Landing Page designs available and to fill out a form to let us know what customizations you want in your Landing Page. Then email the completed form and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can start creating your Landing Page.
Landing Page Templates
- The size of the Landing Page is limited to the Left side of the screen.
- The picture has a limited size and should not be larger than 0.5MB.
- Logo’s should not be larger than 400px.
- Fill out the form in the link for the Template of choice and email to email@example.com include attachments such as Logo’s and Main picture.