The Lookup Table Editor is an invaluable tool for maintaining, adding, or deleting records from lookup tables within your TreePlotter™ application. This is especially useful for species lists. Depending on your specific application setup, more tables may appear in this location for editing.
Topics covered in this tutorial:
- How to Access Lookup Table Editor
- Edit Lookup Tables
- Known Limitations
- Next Steps
- Download Lookup Tables Video Tutorial
How to Access Lookup Table Editor
To open the lookup table editor go to Hub -> Data Tools -> Lookup Table Editor
- Click on the Name of the Table to Edit the Table.
- Click on the Download button on the right to Open the table in Excel.
Edit Lookup Tables
In the lookup table Editor you can Change, Add and Delete Rows.
- To add a row, click the Add button and a blank record will appear at the bottom of the table.
- To delete records, check the boxes next to the records to be deleted and then click the Delete Checked button.
- Click on the question-mark icon to view detailed instructions about the tool.
Note: If you wish to edit a lookup that’s not on this list, please see the Data Field Editor page as you may be able to edit it from there.
Not all tables are accessible from Lookup Table Editor.
Look Up Table Editor Video Tutorial: