Go to Hub > Admin > Account > All Users
NB You need to be logged in as a user with the Admin role for the menu items to appear.
Fill in the Username, Email, Password and Role. Click the Save button to save the new user to the list.
- Both the username and password fields are case sensitive
- If the Username field has been filled in with your username, simply overtype it or click on the Cancel button before filling out the form
- The email is important for the user to be able to reset their password, so please enter a valid email. For that reason, please don’t use the same email address for another user
- The role allows you to control what they can see and which menu options are available to them. There is more information about roles here
- You can restrict the data that the user can see ie limit them to a sub-set of data by applying a filter. There is more information about applying a filter here
How to Edit a User
Locate the user you wish to edit in the list of users. Double click on their record for their details to be displayed in the form above. Make changes, such as their username, email address or role. Click on the Save Changes button.
You may like to use the Search box to find them quicker, especially if you have a lot of users. You can search on username, email or role.