The Inspections Manager tool allows you to configure which fields are displayed when carrying out an inspection.
Topics covered in this tutorial:
- Navigating to the Inspections Manager
- Choosing an asset Layer
- Managing Fields
- Known Limitations
Navigating to the Inspections Manager:
- This tool is located in two placed – The HUB and within the Details Form
- From the HUB:
- Data Tools
- Inspections Manager
- From the Details Form
- Navigate to the Inspections feature
- Press the Add/Remove Button
- The Inspections Manager tool will open in a new popup window
Choosing a Layer and managing fields:
- Click on Manage Inspections and select the relevant layer
- This will display the fields that currently appear on the inspection form.
- To Remove fields: select one or more from the list by checking the box on the lefthand side then press the “Removed Checked Fields” Button
- To Add fields: Open the “Select Field” dropdown menu and select one or more fields from the list
If you make any changes to the Inspections fields, you will have to exit out of your current Inspection form and open it again to see the changes.