Want a video tutorial on account administration? Click below:
Once your TreePlotter™ INVENTORY application has been delivered, you have the option of setting up additional accounts. To do this, your account must have Admin privileges (see user role descriptions below). Navigate to Hub->Admin->Account->Manage Account->All Users. Here, you will be able to add new users, edit existing accounts, or delete users altogether.
Fill in a unique username, email, and password for the new account. Under Role, select what privileges you would like the user to have. Under Organization, either select the organization that you want the user to be assigned to (multi-org apps) or select the only option from the drop down (single-org apps). When you are satisfied with your entries, click Save and the new user should appear in the list below.
User Role Descriptions:
Need a different login level for volunteers, students, or contractors?
Ask us about user level customization!
Set Filters Against Users:
If required, users can be restricted to access a sub-set of data based on a filter.
- Navigate to Hub->Admin->Account->Manage Account -> All Users
- Apply a filter to the map either by applying selection to fields on one or more layers and/or by map (see the Advanced Filter for more details)
- Click on the Set Filter link against the user to apply that filter to them
- If you wish several users to have the same filter, check the box against each user and then click “Set Filter for Checked”
Once a filter has been applied, there will be additional options:
- To see which filter has been applied to a user – click “Apply Filter” for the map to now reflect their filter (see the yellow filter description drop down for a quick summary)
- To clear the filter – click on “Remove Filter”
- To give them a new filter – apply the filter to the map and then click on “Set Filter”
- To edit the filter – click on Apply Filter to see what they had, update the filter accordingly and then click on “Set Filter”
Set Filters Against Roles:
If required, roles can be restricted to access a sub-set of data based on a filter.
- Navigate to Hub->Admin->Account->Manage Account -> Roles
- Apply a filter to the map as above
- Click on the Set Filter link against the role to apply the filter
- If you wish several roles to have the same filter, check the box against each role and then click “Set Filter for Checked”
Note: Updating the role filter will automatically apply the new filter to each user in that role. Also note that a filter applied directly to the user will take precedence over the role filter.
You can export a list of your users to a csv from the user table. To do this, navigate to the user table, (Hub->Admin->Account->Manage Account->All Users) scroll down until you see the Export button, and select it.